Pretty, happy things

I think my Girl, Uninterrupted blog is very pretty. But the pride of my heart( Yes I have a sad life) will always be The Lifted Veil! And now that it is 27 followers strong and everything(WHAT?!I TOLD you I was sad!), I have an Indirank of 71 and itfeelsfrigginawesome!!!!!!Among other things, another psychology test over, I will celebrate when I no longer have to deal with Pass Subjects. On the downside, there's a possibility of three exams one after the other on Wednesday! but eh!when have I ever bothered!

cheers!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Pretty, happy things"

  1. Purba says:
    May 2, 2010 at 8:20 PM

    And your template is divine...LOVE IT.

  2. Lucy Fur says:
    May 5, 2010 at 2:46 AM

    thank you!hearts!